<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Still no takers for the Great Marijuana Challenge

I'm still unable to find a drugwarrior willing to take me up on the Great Marijuana Challenge. My position remains the same - marijuana is far less harmful than the overwhelming majority of socially approved intoxicants. People who say this isn't true are either lying through their teeth or stupid fucking morons.

But you don't have to take my word for it - I'm willing to PROVE the validity of my position through the following experiment.

You supply the weed, and by all means, make it the potent, kick-ass bud you can find. I'll supply a sealed bottle of good ol' government-approved EverClear grain alcohol, complete with seal of approval, a.k.a. tax stamp.

You drink, I'll smoke. I'll match you toke for sip. We'll continue until one of us drops dead.

Gee, wonder who that will be?

I've made this challenge more times than I can recall, and have yet to find a taker. The only reason I can see for this lack of confidence is that drugwarriors know they're a pack of lying little cocksuckers who couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it.

Until you're willing to put your money where your mouth is, shut the fuck up with your ignorant bullshit about how "dangerous" marijuana is.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?